Drafting a post open to other Jedi

This is where storylines are plotted. Work to topple a galactic government or meet with like-minded players to achieve your own interests!
Amara Desal

Post#1 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:48 am

OOC: I was thinking of a small exploration into Corascant where the padawans in particular will discover their new roles in the Jedi Republic. Maybe a particular mission to test this understanding and drive home the burden of responsibility those new roles bring.

The Coruscant skyline had changed significantly since the war. Grand towers and spires which once rivaled the Jedi temple were now humbled stumps of scrap and frayed durosteel. The ruins, however, yielded to a long lost beauty and life giving force. For once the temple’s inhabitants were able to view a full sun rise from beginning to end.

A symbolic beginning, Amara thought to herself observing the molten disc rising from behind the horizon. She watched as beams of light illuminated the landscape and spread in all directions like wildfire.

Duke
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Post#2 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:45 am

OOC: I'm 100% for this idea. Considering the changed circumstances of the Jedi Republic, not all padawans are born into these new roles - some, depending on age, would have been thrusted into them and forced to comply with the changed environment. I don't have a Padawan, but I could NPC one if that might help you alike, and we can pan out something until others join along in the journey. Where do you want to go with it?

Amara Desal

Post#3 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:56 pm

I think if we have a mission plot, padawans can joint. I am not aware of the large plans, but I was imagining something small like hunting criminals or pacifying extremists. The padawans are tasked with assisting swat like investigative teams in charge of security.

Aeaolen Kicka

Post#4 » Tue May 02, 2017 2:34 am

Amara Desal wrote:QR_BBPOST I think if we have a mission plot, padawans can joint. I am not aware of the large plans, but I was imagining something small like hunting criminals or pacifying extremists. The padawans are tasked with assisting swat like investigative teams in charge of security.
If you're interested, you can start a topic and we can go from there! I can have my Jedi Master join in.
"An Empire is never peaceably acquired or maintained. It is willed into existence. We are that will."
Vengeance Squadron

Darth Abaddon | Malus Solari
Sith Lord | Jedi Master

Return to “Roleplay Planning”