Sith Training

Archive for the Sith
RedZero197

Sith Training

Post#1 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:16 am

Allard had just achieved his first lightsaber. He sat in the cockpit of the Red Rose that was traveling through hyperspace, looking at the hilt of the lightsaber that he made himself on Illum. The young man looked on at the scenery of hyperspace as it turned back into space. The ship was floating above Dathomir as it exited and he looked down at the planet. He placed the lightsaber away on his waist and then set up some landing procedures to go down onto the planet. As it entered the atmosphere, he began a holo-message to Vinctus.

"Vinctus... this is a message to let you know that I will make a stop on Dathomir. From what I know is that I would need to know more about the force. So if you can, at least make a stop here and train me for a little while so that I may be at least ready for anything that I may come upon."

DarthVickers

Sith Training

Post#2 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Vinctus looked at the hologram of his apprentice. The look on his apprentice?s face seemed to be one of joy. He understood that Caecus was excited and ready to learn, but he would soon realize that learning the force with the Sith is a difficult task. He listened to the message twice to make sure he completely understood it, according to rule 2 that he set forth. He then turned on the hyper drive of his ship and set off for Dathomir. His Claw-Craft zoomed into hyperspace, left with nothing left but his thoughts.

He sat and remembered his last time on Dathomir with his fellow apprentice, Xerxes, and the walking fossil, Oogway. Vinctus thought of his time with Vicry?s hero, and saw it as an insult to his connection with the dark side. He wanted to end the old man, but he knew he wasn't powerful enough yet. The senile old turtle was still a strong master of the force. Vinctus knew that he had to remove Oogway to get to his position as Dark Lord. ?One step at a time.?

He looked down at his saber. He replaced the green crystal that he had placed in there with a new synthetic red crystal. He looked at the saber and laughed. It was the saber of an old Sith from before the fall of the Jedi, known as Tyrannus. The elegance of the blade and its dual-phase function made it a beast of a blade. He remembered how he found it: sitting in a scrap yard next to a decaying Sith Lord. The blade was still in perfect condition, and he knew it was a sign he ?needed to revive the Sith?. Little did he know the Sith were still alive. Still functioning, still consuming.

Vinctus looked down on the only Sith controlled planet, and flew down to where his apprentice was. He then said ?Good evening apprentice, I hope you are ready for a difficult and rigorous trek through the dark side.? He ignited his blade, and then said ?Before I teach you the force, I must teach you the way of the lightsaber.?

RedZero197

Sith Training

Post#3 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:49 am

Allard watched as the Claw-Craft zoomed down to the planet surface and landed with a thud a few yards away from his ship. The young man walked forward, looking at his new master with a hint of excitement, but wasn't really showing it to him. He only listened to what Vinctus had to say and then sighed, getting himself prepared.

"As ready as I will ever be." Allard said this with confidence in his voice, but then heard that he was going to have to learn the ways of the lightsaber. "Well, that is also what I would need to learn of course, so I am ready for that too."

DarthVickers

Sith Training

Post#4 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:32 am

Vinctus flurished his blade around himself and moved into the makashi salute, his staple position. He stood still and silent, waiting for his apprentice to attack. He then said to him "Well aren't you going to attack me? I want to see how you handle a blade. So attack me, I probably wouldn't even need a saber to defeat you with yours."

RedZero197

Sith Training

Post#5 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:54 am

Allard looks at Vinctus and then sighs as he takes out his lightsaber from his belt and ignites it, holding it with both hands out in front of himself. The scarlet blade hummed as the young man took a step forward and then charged at his opponent. As he had gotten close, Allard sent his saber at him, slashing it at Vinctus's left side.

DarthVickers

Sith Training

Post#6 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:40 am

As the blade came near him, he parried and blocked with ease. He then did a quick circling motion and threw his apprentices saber out of his hand. As his apprentice went to go pick it up, Vinctus stopped him. "Use the force to pick it up."

RedZero197

Sith Training

Post#7 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:49 am

Allard looked as his attack was parried, but then felt the hilt leave his hand as it flew to the other side of them. He started to walk toward where it was, but was stopped by Vinctus, telling him to try and pick it up with the force. Allard really didn't know how he was going to do that, but at least he would try to do so. The young man looked at the hilt and then closed his eye. He held his hand out toward it and began to try and pick it up with the force. He opened his eye and saw that it wasn't working, causing him to sigh in frustration.

That is until he remembered what he did on Illum and closed his eye once more. As he did, he opened his mind's eye to see where the hilt was and held his hand up again to try and pick it up once more. As he did this, the hilt began to jiggle and rattle as it began to lift off the ground and brought itself before Allard, letting him grab it. The young man opened his eye and then looked at Vinctus.

DarthVickers

Sith Training

Post#8 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:04 am

"Good, you have natural talent! This will be easier for you, still painful, but easy." Vinctus said to his Apprentice. He then proceded to say "Now where were we." As he ignited his blade and stood in Makashi Salute once again, waiting for his apprentice to attack him with his untrained skill.

RedZero197

Sith Training

Post#9 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:08 am

Allard re-ignited his blade and then looked at him once again. This time, he would keep his grip on the hilt of his lightsaber as he attacked once more, jumping up and bringing the attack down upon Vinctus with a downward slash.

DarthVickers

Sith Training

Post#10 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:16 am

Vinctus saw the young mirlukians attack, blocked threw his apprentice off to the right. As his apprentice tried to stand up, Vinctus said "you lack a form of fighting, but you seems to prefer fast movements, so maybe a sith style called fast style would be attuned to you, or would you rather learn the more complex Jedi forms. But before we do any of those, you must answer a question: What is the first form of lightsaber fighting?"

RedZero197

Sith Training

Post#11 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:18 am

Allard slides to a halt as he was blocked. He turned around to look at Vinctus and listen to what he had to say about his fighting style. Allard didn't really know what kind of fighting styles were used alongside using a lightsaber. "Well, of course I don't know what that is... maybe what you are doing? I have no clue."

DarthVickers

Sith Training

Post#12 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:35 am

"These are things you need to know if we are to rule the galaxy! Form 1 of Lightsaber combat is Shii-Cho, also known as The Way of the Sarlacc or The Determination Form, was the first of the seven forms of lightsaber combat. This combat form was developed during the transitional period within the Jedi Order from ancient metal swords to more contemporary lightsabers. Shii-Cho is intended to cater to these new weapons, establishing the basic motions and target zones utilized with a lightsaber. As Shii-Cho was effectively an experimental combat form, and was created prior to the emergence of Dark Jedi and Sith Lords, it did not address the issue of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat, and was quickly replaced by Form II: Makashi. Despite this, Shii-Cho has continued to find a niche as a training form, with almost every Jedi duelist, and Sith, receiving some instruction in it, and including elements in their own combat styles. Shii-Cho is considered an effective fall-back option when no other form or combat style would do. Shii-Cho bases itself off of the 5 basic body target zones, the head, two arms, and two legs. Attempt to attack each zone as i call them." Vinctus preached to his apprentice.

RedZero197

Sith Training

Post#13 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:38 am

Allard listened to the history lesson of the combat forms that he was to learn. "Ok, so basically, that is the first form of lightsaber combat. But in reality, it is only telling of what parts I am to aim for. Which means that, what you are using right now... is the actual lightsaber form that the Jedi and Sith have learned about? Huh... I understand completely now, so then I am ready now." Knowing the first one as being Shii-Cho, he took up his lightsaber and awaited for Vinctus to call out the zones for which he can attack.
Last edited by RedZero197 on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarthVickers

Sith Training

Post#14 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:49 am

He called out zones for a few minutes, and then said "Use your own initiive on which zone to attack."

As he blocked all of his apprentice's attacks, he continued to speak. "I use a combination of forms III: Soresu, II: Makashi, and VI:Niman. but you need to develop a form that suits you. A more aggressive form may fit, maybe even Niman. You could use two blades at once. I see you using Forms IV:Ataru and VI: Niman. Niman is more complex than most force powers and Ataru uses the force like a ship uses a hyperdrive: to excel and exceed the expectations of your physical limit. With the force, even a Jedi can be strong with these forms."
Last edited by DarthVickers on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

RedZero197

Sith Training

Post#15 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:02 am

Allard begins to attack the zones that Vinctus called out for him, all while listening to what he was saying. "Well, what do each of these forms really do for me? Is there like... I don't know, something that they all enhance upon?"

The young man continued to strike each zone, feeling his attacks on the man's own blade. He hears of the more aggressive forms and then looks at his attacks. "Well, maybe you are right, but there isn't anything to just using offensive. I need to learn the defensive forms as well. That way, I can switch them up on people that I will face in time, trying to trip them up into failing to block an attack!" As he said this, Allard began an attack that was aimed to the side of Vinctus, but he brought the lightsaber back to himself and sent it at his opponent in a stabbing motion.

Return to “Sith Secrets”