[A] Kara Ireth, Ex Imperial Knight

Xerxes

Post#1 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:53 am

Image[/size]
Kara Ireth "You never realize how much you need friends until you don't have any." Character Information NAME:Kara Ireth
--ALIAS: Silhouette
HOMEWORLD: Bastion
SPECIES:Human
The Background Strengths: Kara enjoys spending time on her own improving her cognitive abilities with activities such as reading and crossword puzzles. Her day consists of training and then alone time with books and things of that nature; because of this she is very smart and well versed. Aside from being book smart, she's also very silent, not liking to talk too much or make too much noise. This silence gives her an edge with her profession, as she is basically an assassin. She is very charismatic when she has to be although she prefers to keep this side of herself hidden to those who aren't her friends. Kara shows this side of herself even less since the events that lead to all of her friends being killed. She's also very perceptive, able to identify people's bad habits and weaknesses in combat and also in day-to-day life. She's also very good with her lightsaber and force abilities having received extensive training with one on one combat at close range.
Weaknesses: ] Kara's biggest weakness is most likely her obsessive nature; she has a bad habit of getting attached to things and people. Aside from that big one, she's very bad in a crowd. She prefers to speak to people one-on-one versus in a large group. Kara is also very distrustful of new faces. Due to the trauma sustained from watching her comrades, The Imperial Knights, be executed she suffers from a mild to severe case of post traumatic stress disorder.

Personality: Kara is a very introverted sort of person she likes to stay in her small group of friends. She doesn't like to add people to this group of friends, as she likes to keep the friend count on one hand. If you really take the time to get to know Kara you'll find that underneath the cold protective anti-people shell, there's a very nice and caring person. She considers her friends (those who are in the ranks of the Imperial Knights) to be her only family, and since they’re gone she hasn’t really tried making any new friends. Kara is also very cautious; as she doesn't operate well in very critical situations, she tries to avoid such situations through diplomacy or stealth.

Biography: Kara was born on Bastion to two Jedi exile parents. From a very young age, they knew that she was force sensitive, but did their best to conceal this from the imperial authorities. Aside from that she lived a pretty normal childhood going to school and learning things. Everything went smoothly until one day things kind of got out of hand.

Kara was about 15 years old by this point and she hadn’t really been notified that she was force sensitive or that her parents were once Jedi. She came home one day after school to find that her home had been ransacked. She entered to see two Imperial Knights standing there. She screamed at them, hoping they would tell her what happened to her parents, but she got no such answer. Instead, the Knights tested her for force sensitivity. She had a high Midichlorian count and was abducted and forced into the Imperial Academy, without a goodbye from her friends or parents for that matter. The only thing she had to remember her parents by was a curved hilt lightsaber, which was given to her by the Imperial Knights after they'd searched the premises.

The following years were very difficult for her, as she had to go through vigorous training at the Imperial Academy. It was something that at the time she hated, but looking back was grateful for as the training helped her get in touch with the force. It was nonetheless vigorous as she witnessed others, who weren’t as cooperative as she, get killed and others get badly injured. She did however learn to deal with the stress and trauma caused by being torn away from her parents by making new friends and also reading a lot.

When she joined the Imperial Knights she recalls not having many friends in the academy itself. She made a few in the first few months, but she felt that she didn't need too many friends when she had to focus on her training and books. In retrospect, she feels as if she made the right choice putting studies and other things over social connections, but sadly this has affected her abilities to make friends with people now, but at least it paid off.

Graduating earlier than most applicants, Kara became an Imperial Knight Assassin and was put on the task force of the newly appointed Commander of the Knights, Reyn Monado. Glad to see that her work had paid off, Kara follows her team into battle fighting more for them than anything else. Over the years with the Knights Kara would make strong bonds with her fellow teammates, but as all good things this too would come to an end.

It was 78 ABY and the events leading up to this in her mind were still somewhat hazy, but long story short Aeaolen had turned on the knights. Many of them had either been turned into inquisitors or outright killed. It was her and a small group of the Knights who were on the run Monado was there too. They were in orbit around tatooine and they had been found the idea was to land and disappear, but they had been shot down. She carries a recording of her version of what happened that she listens to every now and again

Begin Recording

“We’d been hit and our ship was crashing into tatooine, I’d hit my head on the way down. I don’t know how long it had been since we crashed, but it couldn’t have been long the two suns were still shining. I was pinned under wreckage, but I could still hear what was happening outside of the ship. Blaster fire, screaming, lightsabers igniting, I heard a voice it sounded like Kyries she was saying something, but before she could finish she was gunned down. My injuries must’ve been serious because I blacked out inside of the burning wreckage. I awoke several hours later it seemed that the imperial forces had searched through the ship in a hurry as they did not find me. I managed to get up although I don’t know how I had a broken leg and was losing some blood. I stumbled outside and saw the charred corpses of my fellow knights, my friends. I collected their tags, but among them I did not find Monado’s it didn’t take long for me to pass out in the sand next to the corpses of my friends.”

End Recording

After she had passed out near the wreckage she was found by a scavenger and he tended to her. When she was finally strong enough to move around she went on her way and thanked him for helping her. She was given a cloak to better conceal herself as she explained to the scavenger that she was being hunted by the empire. She spent the next few months on tatooine doing odd jobs such as bounty hunting, bodyguard work, and things of that nature. It wasn’t until the fifth month of living on tatooine that she realized that she had to leave tatooine.

She decided to leave when an opportune job came her way. Her job was to steal a ship it was simple an old HWK-290 that was docked in Mos Eisly. Her plan was to steal the ship and then take it for herself. The plan worked perfectly and aside from another name to add to the list of people looking for her there were no negative consequences. In fact she even found a protocol droid left on the ship courtesy of the previous owner. As soon as she left tatooine she resumed living like she did on tatooine. Drifting from planet to planet doing things like bounty hunting and even smuggling. She managed to find a group to run with who also had a force sensitive who she befriended and was trained by for a few years. He was a zeltron named Nolan and at first they weren’t really friends but upon her discovering his force sensitivity they became better friends.

She continued running with this group for about 2 years they found out who she really was and decided that it would be best to keep going without. Only one of them was against kicking her out and this was Nolan, but it was 3 to one for kicking her out. So she took her belongings and her old ship and went back on her way to wandering the galaxy in search of a new group. As of now she’s been operating as a bounty hunter under the alias of Silhouette.

The Appearance Face Claim:A picture I found on deviant art all credits go to sarafolenza. Photo editing software was used to change the color of the blade
Appearance: Kara is kind of short compared to most people around her, she comes in at a solid 5'8. She has black hair and light skin, usually seen wearing the imperial knights armor when not on a mission. When on a mission, she usually wears armor similar to the imperial knight armor, but black with some strokes of red. More recently she's seen wearing a pretty beat up cloak along with some rags and goggles to hide her face.

The Faction Faction:Ex imperial
--Branch: Ex Imperial Knight

The Force Force-Sensitive? Yes
Force Powers: Force Speed- Intermediate
Force Concealment- Intermediate
Force Sense- Trained
Force Telepathy- Trained
Force Telekinesis- Trained

Training: Several years with the imperial knights and training from Reyn Monado
Lightsaber Form(s)/Style(s): WMakashi- Practitioner
Praetoria Ishu- Learner
Praetoria Vonil- Learner
Blaster Pistol:Learner

Other Info Animal(s):N/A
Weapon(s): A curved hilt lightsaber and a blaster pistol
Equipment:Several assortments of books, Imperial Knight Armor, Another set of armor for missions, and a cloak to better conceal herself in public
Ship:A stolen HWK-290
Droids: An old protocol droid that was left on board the HWK-290
Last edited by Xerxes on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Xerxes

Re: [A] Kara Ireth, Imperial Knight

Post#2 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:54 am

This character is ready for review

Wolf
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post#3 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:54 am

[1/2]

Lucius Blackwood
Galactic Emperor

Post#4 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:55 am

2/2 Approved.

Duke
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Post#5 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:55 am

Image Thank you for your submission and, as one ugly Nabooan would say, the time has come: execute Order 66.

Enjoy!

Thank You,

SW:G Community Team

Xerxes

[A] Kara Ireth, Imperial Knight

Post#6 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:31 pm

I've made changes to this character to account for certain changes in lore so yeah. Ready for review

Duke
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Post#7 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:20 am

Ex-Imperial means Kara is now Fringe. Moving it that forum. Looks good!
 ! Message from: The Staff Team
Image Thank you for your submission and, as one stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf Herder once said, "hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a blaster by your side". Enjoy![/color]
~ SW:G Community Team

Return to “Dead or Inactive Characters”