SW: BATTLEFRONT

Aronis

Post#1 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:17 am

Anybody play it?

Xerxes

Post#2 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:36 am

Yeah, I played it. I'd advise buying rainbow six siege or MGS V: Phantom Pain or almost anything else if you have the option, or save your money. The game isn't completely terrible, but it leaves a lot to be desired. The weapons are pretty unbalanced the vehicle and over all drop system that it has is just terrible. There's the option to switch between third and first person, although I don't know why it's there you only play in first person if you want to be bad at the game. Then there's the fact that after releasing a half done game (I say half done because it has like 4 or 5 maps, including the free dlc) They also release a fifty dollar expansion pass and then don't tell you what's in it. Also the heroes in this game (Luke, Vader, Han, Leia, Etc.) You probably won't get them too often unless you find out where the drop spawns and then camp it even then it's not guaranteed that you'll get it. That is also fairly annoying. Then there's also the fact that there's no singleplayer campaign and they're still charging you sixty U.S dollars, for basically multiplayer only, pretty meh multiplayer only at that. Granted Rainbow Six Siege is also doing that, but that game is not only good, but also worth it seeing as it has a lot of replay value unlike Battlefront 3.

TL:DR Mediocre at best literally trash the rest of the time. I personally can't play it for more than an hour at a time look into getting Rainbow Six Siege if you're looking for a fun multiplayer experience.

Should also mention that the game has no voice chat (at least on the PC version it doesn't)

I give it 4 goat out of 10 would not recommend buying at full price or all together. Maybe wait until it's like 20 dollars or thirty at most.

Return to “Gaming”